Does thinking about your weight goals stop you from living your desired life? If yes, then you should not let worry take over your enjoyment and social life.
Here’s the good news: You don’t have to stop drinking entirely if you want to lose a few inches from your waist. All you must do to have a balanced life is choose low-caloric drinks!
You can occasionally indulge in certain types of low-calorie alcohol for weight loss. Low-calorie beverages don’t significantly affect your health, and they also don’t ask you to skip a party or stop having fun.
Let us help you give a glance at some low-calorie alcoholic drinks so that you do not miss out on either your weight goals or the drinks from Highstreet wines.
- Champagne- Champagne is a widely known celebratory beverage that is often served in family gatherings and marriages. Also, it is among the lightest alcoholic beverages in the market, containing only 100 calories in a small glass. So if you are conscious about your weight, stick to this low-calorie alcoholic beverage and celebrate in style without worrying about your waistline.
- Gin and Tonic- Tonic is the ideal partner to gin which has 140 calories and contains only 10 calories per ounce. Hence, it works as a wonder if you are looking for a low-calorie drink at a housewarming party of your friend or a success party of yours.
- White wine- For its tangy, sweet, fruity flavor that goes well with poultry, fish, and pork, white wine is widely adored. Another low-calorie beverage to enjoy while on a weight-loss plan is white wine. Dry white wines like pinot blanc, chardonnay, pinot grigio, and sauvignon blanc are recommended for a weight loss program because they are lower in calories.
- Tequila, soda, and lime- A light and refreshing drink with low calories is just another option to have on your low-caloric alcohol drinks. One small shot of vodka (25ml) comes with the benefits of the deliciously reviving flavor of lime and orange and, most importantly, doesn’t put your waistline in danger.
- Vodka- The main ingredient in many popular alcoholic beverages is vodka. It is used in the preparation of alcopops, cocktails, and mixers. The problem is that most of these vodka-based drinks also contain sugar, which adds a significant amount of calories. When you remove the sugar and drink straight vodka, you have a very low-calorie alcoholic drink.
Therefore, now you shouldn’t worry about gaining weight while drinking. Buy these low-caloric drinks from Highstreet wines.